- 1 Who sings as Ariel in The Little Mermaid?
- 2 Is Belle and Ariel the same voice?
- 3 How old was Jodi Benson in The Little Mermaid?
- 4 Does The Little Mermaid 2 have the same voice actors?
- 5 Why does Vanessa look like Ariel?
- 6 Did Ariel get her voice back?
- 7 What two Disney princesses have the same voice?
- 8 Which Disney Princess has the best voice?
- 9 Which Disney Princess doesnt sing?
- 10 Who is the voice of human Ursula?
- 11 Who is the voice of Belle?
- 12 Who voices Ursula?
- 13 How old is Ariel in Ariel’s beginning?
- 14 How old was Ariel when Eric married?
- 15 How old is Ariel’s daughter?
- 16 Is Ursula and Vanessa the same person?
- 17 What name did Ursula use to disguise herself?
- 18 Is Ursula a drag queen?
- 19 What does Ariel’s voice symbolize?
- 20 How did Ursula take Ariel’s voice?
- 21 Why can’t Ariel talk in The Little Mermaid?
- 22 Are Alice and Wendy the same voice?
- 23 Why is Elsa not a Disney Princess?
- 24 Is KAA and Winnie the Pooh the same voice?
- 25 What is the least popular Disney princess?
- 26 Who is the most beautiful princess of Disney?
- 27 Who is the most loved Disney princess?
- 28 Which Disney Princess has a baby?
- 29 Who’s the oldest Disney princess?
- 30 Who was the first Disney princess of color?
- 31 Who does the voice of Snow White?
- 32 Is Ursula Ariel’s mom?
- 33 Who voices Belle in Beauty and the Beast?
- 34 Who is Cinderella’s voice?
- 35 Who voiced Jasmine?
- 36 Who is the voice of Gaston?
Who sings as Ariel in The Little Mermaid?
Jodi Marie Marzorati Benson
Rockford, Illinois, U.S. Jodi Marie Marzorati Benson (born October 10, 1961) is an American voice actress and singer. She is known for providing both the singing and the speaking voice of Ariel in Disney’s The Little Mermaid (1989 film) and its sequels.
Is Belle and Ariel the same voice?
How old was Jodi Benson in The Little Mermaid?
Does The Little Mermaid 2 have the same voice actors?
This sequel stars the voices of Jodi Benson as Ariel, Tara Strong as Melody and Pat Carroll (who had previously voiced Ursula, the villain in the first film) as Morgana, the film’s new villain.
Why does Vanessa look like Ariel?
She is a slim woman with an hourglass figure, and in many respects resembles Ariel (it is believed that this was deliberate, to fit in with Eric’s hazy recollections of the woman on the beach). Vanessa and Ariel wear their hair in the same style, have nearly identical facial structures, and comparable body types.
Did Ariel get her voice back?
When Prince Eric attempts to rescue Ariel, Ursula loses control of her magic shell and Ariel’s voice is restored.
What two Disney princesses have the same voice?
Mulan and Jasmine’s singing voice are both by Lea Salonga.
Which Disney Princess has the best voice?
View this video on YouTube. Although she’s actually a queen, Elsa belts the most out of all the Disney princess and does it much like a pop singer would – with charisma. It gives her an edge over the other ladies. Voiced by Idina Menzel.
Which Disney Princess doesnt sing?
Merida is one of the only Disney princesses who doesn’t sing Unlike the other Disney princesses, Merida isn’t looking for true love.
Who is the voice of human Ursula?
actress Pat Carroll
Voiced by American actress Pat Carroll, Ursula is a villainous sea witch who offers a mermaid princess named Ariel a temporary opportunity to become human so that she may earn the love of Prince Eric within three days. … Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
Who is the voice of Belle?
Who voices Ursula?
Voiced by Pat Carroll, Ursula made her Disney debut in 1989 as the tricky villain in The Little Mermaid. Pat Carroll was born on May 5th, 1927 in Shreveport Louisiana.
How old is Ariel in Ariel’s beginning?
16 years old
Ariel is 16 years old when the first film takes place. She is over 28 years old in the second film, The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea and she is a little mermaid-girl in the third movie that depicts her early childhood, “The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Beginning”.
How old was Ariel when Eric married?
According to the film’s official novelization, Eric had just turned 18 in the film, which would make him two years older than Ariel.
How old is Ariel’s daughter?
Princess Melody is the 12-year-old tomboy daughter of Princess Ariel, Prince Eric and the main protagonist of The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea. She is voiced by Tara Strong.
Is Ursula and Vanessa the same person?
Vanessa is Ursula’s human alter ego from The Little Mermaid film. She is an extremely beautiful and seductive woman who brainwashes Prince Eric into loving her instead of Ariel.
What name did Ursula use to disguise herself?
Who else loved Vanessa AKA Ursula in disguise from #TheLittleMermaid ? 😈 #Disney. Explore Fashion_Luva’s photos on Flickr. Fashion_Luva has uploaded 2986 photos to Flickr.
Is Ursula a drag queen?
That’s a LOT of eyebrow. Yes, friends: Disney based Ursula on a drag queen. In fact, a drag queen best known for literally eating dog poo.
What does Ariel’s voice symbolize?
Musical Ariel recognizes the importance of voice to her being—without it, she cannot sufficiently express her thoughts and feelings, let alone establish herself in her desired human community.
How did Ursula take Ariel’s voice?
Ursula commands Ariel to sing, as she summons up a pair of hands from her magic cauldron, which slowly approaches her as she sings, and her voice pulsates wildly in her throat. The hands then rip Ariel’s voice from her throat, still singing, and proceed to place it inside the necklace, silencing it.
Why can’t Ariel talk in The Little Mermaid?
As part of the deal with Ursula, Ariel gave away her voice as well, so she couldn’t even talk to Prince Eric and tell him what she needed from him. She was reduced to small gestures and expressions.
Are Alice and Wendy the same voice?
Kathryn Beaumont Levine (born 27 June 1938) is an English-American former actress, singer and school teacher. She is best known for providing Disney animated films with the voices of both Alice in Alice in Wonderland (1951) and Wendy Darling in Peter Pan (1953), for which she was named a Disney Legend in 1998.
Why is Elsa not a Disney Princess?
The Disney Princesses are a magical group, but ultimately they boil down to a merchandise and film franchise from a business perspective. Frozen is its own merchandise and film franchise. Basically, Anna and Elsa aren’t princesses because they’re plenty profitable on their own!
Is KAA and Winnie the Pooh the same voice?
Sterling Price Holloway, Jr. Most notably, he was the original voice of Winnie the Pooh, as well as the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, Kaa from The Jungle Book, and Roquefort from The Aristocats.
What is the least popular Disney princess?
Based on USA Today’s ranking, Aurora takes last place in terms of the “best” Disney princesses, which is totally understandable. She’s known for being beautiful and for sleeping, but that’s pretty much it.
Who is the most beautiful princess of Disney?
Top 15 Disney Princesses We Absolutely Love
- Ariel – The Little Mermaid. …
- Belle – Beauty and the Beast. …
- Anna – Frozen. …
- Rapunzel – Tangled. …
- Jasmine – Aladdin. …
- Mulan. …
- Tiana – Princess and the Frog. …
- Merida – Brave.
Who is the most loved Disney princess?
Most Popular Disney Princess Results
- #1: Belle! The beautiful Belle. …
- #2: Ariel. Under the Sea with a top favorite! …
- #3: Cinderella. Cinderella and her prince. …
- #4. Rapunzel. …
- #6: Tiana. The Princess and the Frog! …
- #7: Aurora. Me and Sleeping Beauty, matching crowns! …
- #9: Jasmine / Anna / Elsa. …
- #10: Pocahontas / Mulan.
Which Disney Princess has a baby?
TIL Ariel is the only Disney princess to have a child.
Who’s the oldest Disney princess?
Snow White is the first and oldest Disney princess, who debuted in 1937. As we all know, she is the titular character of Walt Disney Productions’ first animated feature film Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Who was the first Disney princess of color?
Pocahontas became the first Native American Disney Princess and the first woman of color to be the lead character in a Disney film. As of 2014, she remains the only Disney Princess to be based on a historical figure.
Who does the voice of Snow White?
Adriana Caselotti, who as a convent-educated teen-ager in the 1930’s was chosen to be the voice of Snow White in Walt Disney’s first feature-length cartoon, died on Sunday at her home in Los Angeles. She was 80.
Is Ursula Ariel’s mom?
Character information For other characters, see Athena (disambiguation). Queen Athena is a minor character in Disney’s 2008 animated feature film, The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Beginning. The ruler of Atlantica alongside her husband King Triton, Athena is the mother of Ariel and her six older sisters.
Who voices Belle in Beauty and the Beast?
Who is Cinderella’s voice?
Who voiced Jasmine?
Who is the voice of Gaston?
Richard White was the villainous Gaston in Beauty and the Beast. He came into the gig of the pompous character with two episodes of Great Performances to his name, and went on to lend his voice to House of Mouse and hit the stage in Broadway and regional productions.
Maybe you are interested in:
- The Little Mermaid
- The Little Mermaid Wiki
- the little mermaid: ariel
- who voices sebastian in the little mermaid
- who voices eric in the little mermaid
- how old is ariel in the little mermaid 2
- the little mermaid cast
- Little Mermaid live-action